Friday, February 16, 2018

Oahu day 6: Moena Cafe & Musubi Cafe

via GIPHY
Started our morning off with breakfast at Moena Cafe.

"MC" Fruity Pancakes, taste as good as it looks.

"MC" Breakfast: Two eggs any style, choice of breakfast meat, and choice of side.

Fried rice breakfast with two eggs.

Short Rib Loco Moco, the main reason we came to Moena Cafe. I was hoping for Kalbi, but it's made with braised short rib. Still delicious.

Over easy eggs.... the way I like it.
via GIPHY
Tammy had to fly back home early for school so we spent that last few minutes at the beach before her departure.


I don't know what she's thinking, but she's wearing a long sleeve at the beach.


After I dropped Tammy at the airport I headed back to Waikiki for a drink with everyone then met up with the groom cause he made an appointment to have the groomsmen cleaned up.

Mikyle loves candy.

and he likes to take pictures...

After the barber shop we headed back to John's suite.

Guest room


Master bedroom

Master bath

Guest bath




via GIPHY
We just hung out and had drinks. The wedding was tomorrow so we couldn't get too smashed.



Eventually got hungry and did a food run. Nearby the hotel was Musubi Cafe there are several other locations on the island.

There are a lot of different types of spam.

I got spam and rice.... I don't know what it is about their rice but it was delicious.


Chicken and mayo Onigiri.. Everything we ordered was really good. I would recommend stopping by, especially if you like Musubi.

Headed back to my hotel around 11 pm to get some rest, but Phillip's friends were over again... so I couldn't pass up on some more drinks for the night.

Eventually I fell asleep.

Day 6 done.. Only one more night to go. The big day starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment