Thursday, February 15, 2018

Oahu day 5

Tuesday morning breakfast.

Jensen, Tammy and I headed out to do a bit of shopping.



Trunk collection in the VIP room at Louise Vuitton Waikiki.

My brothers took my parents to North Shore and to have lunch at Giovanni's Shrimp Truck.

Tammy and I stayed back because I had a wedding rehearsal to attending in the evening. Tammy wanted to get some sun, I wanted to drink so we settled for the Moana Surfrider.

My favorite place to grab a drink cause it's under the shade and beachfront.



Mai Tai and Poke Nachos

Mango Mojito

Vodka Soda, but Tammy wanted cherries.

via GIPHY
The rest of the evening was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Got back to our hotel and stayed in the remainder of the evening. Had some friends over and my mom wanted to cook dinner.

Coconut cream filled doughnut that they got from North Shore.

That ends day 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment