Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Aloha POLO day 5

Woke up Monday morning to 5 dozen Malasadas from Leonard's Bakery

I guess Peter and Linh both had the same idea to pick up Malasadas in the morning but they went at different times and didn't communicate with each other so they both brought back a few dozen. By the time I got up I was feeling residual effects of the night before. I didn't take any pictures on this day so I stole all of these photos from Nicole.

We waited until Robyn and John arrived from the airport. They were the last of the group to arrive. When they arrived we headed off to North Shore to get some shrimp Scampi from Giovanni's Shrimp Truck there are two locations for Giovanni's this one is the most convenient. It's also located just down the street from Matsumoto if your interested in visiting the place for shave ice.

Matte Blue Skyline




Northshore is about a 30-40 min drive from Waikiki, we hit major traffic and it ended up wasting a lot of our day.

There are several food trucks located near by Giovanni's so you can have other dishes if you don't like shrimp.




Since I slept in myself a few others didn't get a chance to return our Mopeds. Some of the group headed off to Giovanni's first and we arrived later, after returning our Mopeds. By the time we got there all of the shrimp had sold out. So we had to go down the street to Macky's Sweet Shrimp Truck Jack had the chance to try both and he preferred Macky's over Giovanni's I have had both in the past and I think Giovanni's is better.

Didn't really matter to me this time because I was so nauseous that I couldn't hold anything down.


Ended up giving a lot of my food to these guys.



After Giovanni's I headed back to the house with John & Robyn. I was so sick I didn't want to do anything but sleep.

The group ended up going to a beach at North Shore.









I literally didn't do a thing and slept in all day. It was such a waste of a day for me and I needed a lot to recover. The guys ended up meeting up with some other friends for sushi and they brought me back some food. It was really good. I could only image what it would have been like freshly made. This is my payback for going POLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment