Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 2012. Vegas trip day 4

Woke up around 11am. Packed our stuff and checked out. We pretty much just gambled to kill time. Our flight was at 4:30, but we had to arrive 2 hrs early since I lost my wallet and ID. Half the group played slots and the other half ate.

Since I maxed out my memory card last night. I had resort to taking photos with my phone. I didn't snap that many pictures. We ended up eating at Holsteins Shakes & Buns.


They had some pretty unique shakes and alcoholic versions also.

I ended up getting the Nom Nom burger (kobe beef, cheddar cheese, potato chips, 1000 island dressing). Phat has eaten here before and had tried the Billionaire Burger (kobe beef, foie gras, port onion marmalade, frisee, truffle mayo). He said it was ok. He really loves foie gras, but he said that there was too many other flavors going on and he couldn't taste the foie gras.

If you check into Holstein's with Foursquare you get a free beer or house margarita.
Parker had the beer.

Nom Nom Burger and fries. The burger was really good, the fries were not crispy at all. Kind of disappointed with that.


After that we headed to the airport and flew home. Lost quit a bit on Football, slots, and lost my wallet. A few mishaps, but fun trip none the least. At least I was able to hit the clubs before I lost my ID.

what's next on the agenda? SoCal in Jan and might do a day trip to Vegas also.

No comments:

Post a Comment