Friday, October 7, 2011

Hong Kong & Vietnam Day 15

It was our last day in Saigon. Alvin was leaving first back to Los Angeles around 1pm.
snapixel
snapixel
After Alvin left we headed out for food. Brandon was feeling really sick from the night before. He might have at something bad. He was bed ridden. I gave him some of the prescription medicine my doctor prescribed to me for my travel. He stayed in bed for the rest of the day. Son and I ended up going out for some food. We ended up eating Pho again.
snapixel
snapixel
After eating we went to a cafe and just chilled out.
snapixel
We walked around a bit after that and happened to walk by what I think is a Hindu Temple.
snapixel
We visited a few more shops and did some more shopping.
snapixel
I was craving some che so I got one at Ben Thanh Market. This on is Suong Sa Hot Luu.
snapixel
By the time we got back to our hotel Brandon had made a almost complete turn around. He was feeling a lot better. Earlier he was contemplating not even going out with us on our last night. I guess the medication worked. We ate at a pretty nice restaurant that night. Our friends joined us. We ate at Com Nieu Sai Gon this place is known for their special clay pot rice. They cook the rice in a clay pot and they break the pot and toss the rice across the room to the other server where they catch the rice and flip it onto a plate and serve you. It's pretty cool.

snapixel
The clay pot rice is on the left.
snapixel
Garlic prawns thai style.
snapixel
After dinner we headed back to Club MZ. We still had another bottle left over from the other night. Our flight was at 5am Thursday morning. So our plan was to party the rest of the night. Go eat, pack and head out to the airport.
snapixel
Duc came out to party with us one final time.
snapixel
Son play some drinking games. This is really fun game.

So two people play head to head. Both players put both of their hands out in front. A player has to guess a number 0,5,10,15,or 20. The both players either open or closes their hands. Since there are 4 hands the maximum number is 20. You have to get two guess right in a row. The loser has to drink. You have to be quick so you catch the other player off guard and he can't react fast enough to your guesses. It's really fun.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel


snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
Here Binh is playing the counting game also. I think he lost a lot.
snapixel
So after the club we went to eat and headed back to the hotel and grabbed our stuff, checked out and headed to the airport. We were there around 3am. Our friends saw us off. The trip had finally came to an end. I was still pretty wasted, but I had a 2 1/2 hr to Hong Kong and then a 12hr flight back home. I think this was the best plan ever cause I slept like a baby most of the way home.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
We had a 2 hr stop over in Hong Kong. So we grabbed some food. I heard that McDonald's in other countries have different things on their menu. So I snapped a picture of McDonald's breakfast menu. They had this macaroni noodle soup with egg and sausage for breakfast. I didn't try it, but seems interesting.
snapixel
It was a really long walk form the food area back to our terminal. Felt like forever.
snapixel
Well that was our trip. It was long and I'm glad I'm home. I can't wait for my next adventure. We are possibly shooting for Japan and Vietnam next year around the same time.

In a few days I head to Anaheim for Knott's Scary Farm, Disneyland and Club 33. Can't wait. Stay tuned I'll have a report for that trip when I return. VACATION!!!!

We go every year. This is last year Knott's Scary Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment