Friday, September 23, 2011

Hong Kong & Vietnam Day 8

It's was Wednesday morning. We went to the rooftop to have breakfast. It was included with our room. There was no one there except the workers and us. Pretty sweet to have such a nice view and good food all to yourselves.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
After breakfast we checked out the rooftop pool. We didn't swim, but just checked it out to snap some pics.
snapixel
After breakfast we needed to get some more money. Son was having money wired to him so he was waiting for the person to deliver it. I needed a haircut so Eden, Son and I went around the corner and found a salon. Eden and son were there to get a shave and facial massage. I just wanted to get a haircut. Son and Eden were in the wash room getting their hair washed and facial massage. The haircut ended up pretty messed up. My fade was uneven. One side was higher than the other. I thought was seeing things and just shrugged it off, but it was later confirmed by Brandon and the others.

The funny part is after my haircut I went to the back room to get my hair washed. Eden and Son just finished their hair wash and facial massage. They asked if I wanted the facial massage. I originally said no, but Eden insisted that I try it cause it was awesome so I did. Son ended up going back to the hotel first to check on his money delivery. Eden decided to get a shave. So he went to haircut room. I was laying down getting my face washed when Eden yelled from the other room how to say "comb" in vietnamese. So I told him. Apparently he wanted to show the barber that he wanted a fade also. A few minutes later I hear Eden say "NO, NO MORE". At which point Son just happened to walk back into the Salon and he said "what's up?" Eden told Son to tell the barber to not fix it. It's already jacked up. LOL

Apparently when the barber was giving him a fade with the clippers the guard fell off and he putt two cool ass rails on his head. He then proceeded to fix by fading the other side in which the guard fell off again and he put a bald spot on the other side. OMG! Laughter ensued.

I thought my cut was bad, but Eden's was awesomely EPIC.

The funnier thing is when the barber was cutting Eden's hair he attempted to talk to him in english, but when the guy messed up his haircut and Eden tried to ask him what the hell happened. The guy no longer knew how to speak english. LOL

Just check out the video. ROFL.

After Eden and I finished with our new hairdos we headed out to visit VinPearl Land. It's an island with resorts, water park, and other stuff.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
You ride a Gondola to VinPearl Land. It was $18.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
Video of our ride on the Gondola.

snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
It was a very nice and Sunny day in Nha Trang.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
I think that netted area is where they keep dolphins. I think that is what our driver told us.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
When we got to VinPearl Land it looked really deserted. There was hardly anyone there. It was really creepy. I'm in to creepy abandoned stuff so it was really cool for me. Kind of freaks me out.
snapixel
snapixel
We walked around a bit. We headed down some steps and walked under a waterfall. We were looking for a place to eat.
snapixel
snapixel
Motorcycle cage of death.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
We ended up at this outdoor restaurant.
snapixel
snapixel
I had a fresh coconut. It was so cold and refreshing. I ended up getting another. I think the whole trip I had like 6 or 7 of them.
snapixel
We didn't go into underwater world. I originally thought it was an aquarium, but read the sign by the steps. It was about a show or something so I thought it was just a stage for performances. So we skipped it, but I just checked on youtube and saw people posting up videos of an aquarium. I'm so pissed that I skipped it!!!
snapixel
We went to the water park. The water park did not require a separate admission.
snapixel
There was no waiting for any of the water slides. The was one water slide that had 6 or 7 identical tracks. You grab a mat and you can race your friends down the slide. Alvin decided to make this race more interesting. He suggested that the loser will have to take a picture with a Tranny. Guess who lost?

We also rode this other water slide that required this huge raft. It looked pretty boring, but was actually awesome. At every turn we would ride up the wall so high that I thought we would go over the side or flip it over. It was scary at F*ck. So cool!
snapixel
After some water slides. We decided to ride the race water slides one more time. This time Alvin suggested double or nothing since he lost the first time.

I said it's plays more in his favor cause if we didn't race we were already guaranteed a picture of him with one Tranny. So to make it more interesting I said that if he loses he would have to take a picture with two Trannys and he will have to do the "Dragon Hunter 2" pose "The Demons are Back", but if he finishes in any other place other than last then his contact will be voided. So all he had to was beat just one of us. Guess who lost? LOL

I couldn't embed the video, but I suggest you watch it to understand Dragon Hunter 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZqoh2aUW7g

So after Alvin lost twice we headed to the beach. The water was warm, beach was nice, but it was weird that there was no waves. Also the thing that was weird was the sand in the water was black. It totally smelled like sewage. I tricked Eden into smell it. I told him it smelled like potpourri. LOL.  He stopped trusting me after that.

We also came up with the bright idea of bring the sewage sand to Son and Brandon and told them is smelled like lemon grass. hahaha Suckers!
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
It's not potpourri bro.
snapixel
snapixel
After a bit of swimming it was time to head back. We walked through the shopping area. It was like walking through a ghost town. It was so empty besides a few workers. Such a creepy feeling.
snapixel
A video of us walking through the VinPearl shopping area.

snapixel

snapixel
We bought some Ice Cream once we got off the gondola.
snapixel
These guys love Ice Cream.
snapixel
Alvin practicing his Dragon Hunter 2 pose.
snapixel
Saw this moped with all this stuff while on our drive back. Quite impressive.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
On our way back we Eden suggested that we should upgrade Hotels. So we checked out the Sheraton and the Sunrise Hotel. We ended up choosing the Sunrise Hotel. We ended up getting the 700sqft suite that sleeps 5. Perfect for us. It was 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bath.

Here we are checking in.
snapixel
Video of the lobby.

snapixel
snapixel
They gave us some drinks while we waited. There was real lemon grass in the tea. LOL
snapixel
The lady said that there was free all you can drink draft beer from 9p-11p. Oh my!
A video of the room that we were staying in with it's awesome view.

snapixel
snapixel
oh forgot to mention that we had a hot tub on our balcony too, but we didn't use it.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
After settling in our room we freshened up and head out for dinner. We chose to eat at Louisiane Brew House. We wanted to eat somewhere near the water.
snapixel
Fresh Seafood!
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
We literally had dinner on the beach. You can't get any closer than this. It was a really nice atmosphere.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
Nothing like some ice cold Brewskies to cool you down.
snapixel
Spring rolls and summer rolls. I always thought it was Egg rolls and spring rolls. Who the hell started calling them summer rolls?
snapixel
Eden had steak. $14
snapixel
Alvin had prawns and pork in a clay pot.
snapixel
snapixel
I had garlic prawns in a clay pot. It was ok. $7
snapixel
Brandon had steak also.
snapixel
Son had some type of chicken dish.
snapixel
Brandon also had the Nicoise salad.
snapixel
We all shared a full steamed fish. $11.
snapixel
snapixel
Banana split for Alvin.
snapixel
Carrot cake for me. It was dry and not that good though. It even looks dry.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
Some chocolates they left for use when we got back to the room. Funny thing is Alvin and I ate the chocolate ones and the only ones left where the white ones. I told Eden to try it and he wouldn't cause he thought I was tricking him into eating soap. LOL
snapixel
We rested for a bit and headed out to Sailing Club. We were told by some friends that this is the place to go to. It was slow at first but picked up later.
snapixel
snapixel
Redbull?
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
So Alvin lived up to his end of the contract and took his picture with two very friendly Trannys in his Dragon Hunter 2 pose. Alvin is now forever know as the "Demon Slayer".LOL
snapixel
snapixel
Alvin was being a ladies man that night. This girl actually ended up hanging out with him the next day and she took him for a moped ride. Funny thing is she couldn't speak a lick of English and he couldn't speak Vietnamese.
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
snapixel
Met this girl while we were out partying. After Sailing Club we stopped by another bar for more drinks and we ran into the same girl. She's from Canada I believe. I think her name was Melody?
snapixel
Well that ends this night. A lot of fun adventures. Got wasted and lots of fun was had. We are barely half way through our trip. Another adventure tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment