Thursday, January 3, 2019

SoCal day 4: Naples Ristorante & The VOID

Checked out of our hotel and headed back to Porto's Bakery to grab some more pastries to bring back home.





Made our way back to Downtown Disney for lunch at Naples Ristorante



Apple Pie on the Rocks: Fireball Whiskey, Vanilla Vodka, apple juice, & cinnamon stick.


Tammy ordered the Conchiglie again. She really likes it.

Last time I had the Margherita which was amazing. This time I had the Pepperoni and the crust wasn't as good as the Margherita I had previously.

Saw The VOID back in October when we were here and I really wanted to try it out.

If you're not familiar with The VOID, it's a location based VR. Video below should explain everything.

I've known about it a few years back just didn't know anyone that had tried it before. So Tammy and I decided to try it. It was about $35 our reservation was at 1 pm and took us about 35 minutes from start to finish. Probably did about 15-20 mins of game play. I won't spoil anything, but it was awesome and I would definitely do it again.



When we finished our friend Son and Bahvik met up with us for some drinks. So we headed back to Trader Sam's.





It was a few hours before our flight home. We wanted to beat traffic to the airport so we left Trader Sam's and looked for a closer bar to the airport. We settled on Center Hub which was located in a food court.

Next door was Dos Chinos and Son ordered Stoner Fries which was really good.

Eventually it was time to head home.

That ends this trip.

Where to next? Hawaii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment