Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Trip Report Nassau, Bahamas day 2: Sandy Dog, The Cloisters, Four Seasons Resort, & Regatta Buffet.

Got up around noon to get some lunch. Tried the Sandy Dog food cart.

Bahamas Goombay Punch. This has a ridiculous amount of sugar. A can of Coke is 36g, Goombay Punch has 52g. If I had known that I wouldn't have tried it.

Detroit Dog: Chili Cheese dog.

Seattle Dog: cream cheese, grilled onions, sriracha, & jalapenos

Had an hour or so to burn before I had to head off to wedding rehearsal. So we gambled for a bit.

The Goonies slot machine takes a photo of you and superimposes in a photo for big wins.

I love the Monty Python and the Holy Grail slot. So many random bonuses happen.

Around 4:30pm Tammy and I head to The Cloisters for rehearsal.




The Cloisters. It was so hot & humid that I couldn't stop sweating and I was standing under the shade too.


Going through the motions.

The groom and his mom.



After a quick rehearsal we headed over to The Four Seasons Resort for the welcoming party.
Rum Punch

Cheese stuff tomatoes.

Scallop Ceviche

Pina Colada


It's always nice getting the guys together.

It's been a few years since I talked to Phil's mom.





Howie, I wouldn't know what to do with my camera without this guy.



Eden and his wife Allison has recently moved to Vancouver from Hong Kong, so it'll be easier for me to visit them now.


They had a Fire Dancer performing in the evening.




Around 10pm Tammy and I headed back to our hotel.



Met up with the rest of our group, who just got back from fishing for dinner at Regatta Buffet.






I called it a night around midnight. Wanted to make sure I was fresh and ready for the wedding tomorrow. That ends day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment