Friday, February 17, 2017

Las Vegas Superbowl Weekend day 4

Time to check out of the room. Had a few hours to kill before our flight.

Had breakfast at The Henry which I have walked by many times, but never noticed it.




Country Fried Steak and Eggs.

Continental Breakfast.

Turkey Club with avocado on a croissant. I wish the croissant was toasted a bit more, but otherwise the sandwich was okay.

Truffle tater tots were really good though.

We headed to Milk Bar after to get some treats to bring back home. Phat loves their Crunchy Cereal Milk shake.

Somehow Christine talked me into have another drink.

For the remainder of the time I played slots.




Then we got pizza at Secret Pizza.



Then it was off to the airport.

That's it for this trip. Won a little bit back on the last day, but overall still ended up losing. Vegas you win again. I probably won't be back for a while.

Where to next? Southern California to visit some friends.

1 comment:

  1. hey brother. I'm from Sydney Australia and I been reading your posts for ages after stumbling on them while searching for vegas trip reports. Great reading dude! Cheers... Richard Wobby

    ReplyDelete