Friday, July 5, 2013

Tahoe cabin trip 2013. Day 1

We did another Tahoe cabin trip this year for Peter's belated birthday. Stay in the exact same as last year. Some of the group went up early on Friday and the rest of us arrived on Saturday morning. We arrived at 7am and pretty much crashed for a few hours. 

When I woke up I had snapped a few pictures of the mess that was already made the night before. 




We pretty much got dressed and headed to Zepher cove.

It's 10am and it was time for sand, drinks, and tomfoolery.




Parker warming up for his calender shoot.

I have no idea why these guys like to pose like that.





Peter tried to do a sexy hair whip. I think it came out well.

We ran out of booze probably within 45 minutes... So it's off to the bar.




It was a nice 75 degrees. Nice weather to be at the beach, but probably not in the water.

Peter trying to sneaking up on Nichole.

but Nichole was well aware.

Still splashed her anyways.

Dung and Nichole discussing politics.

At this point I had handed off my camera to Alyn.








The beach ended up getting really busy. This year there was no cocktail server working the beach like last year, so we had to frequent the bar.


What you got there Anthony?










Look who got caught sleeping.


This was the last picture that I had. We ended up going back to the cabin around 3pm, after unsuccessfully trying to locate a Jack in the Box. Partied at the cabin for a while and cooked spam eggs and rice. I passed out at 5pm.

Woke up to the guys playing beer pong. I was ready to get dressed and hit the club. Woke up thinking it was 9pm or so. Came to realize it was 3am and the group had already left ages ago.

Well not bad for a first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment