Friday, March 1, 2013

Vegas Superbowl 2013 Day 4

It was the last day of our trip. We had some slot tickets that needed to be cashed out at Caesar's Palace. So we headed back. It was a gorgeous day out.




We walked around for quite a bit looking for a place to eat.



But we ended up at the food court in Caesars.

Check out this Soy Sauce packet.

I got a Shrimp Po' Boy and a Lobster roll. I thought they were going to be small so I ordered one of each. I was completely wrong.


I regret my decision. The Lobster roll wasn't that great. It was kind of bland, but the toast it came on was freaking amazing. The shrimp po' boy was good though.


After lunch we headed back to Cosmo. Gambled for about 30 minutes and headed off to the airport.


Still had two more drink tickets for Southwest so Phillip and I used them.



That's it for this trip. It was a bit milder than usual. We only hit the club once this time instead of our usual two nights at the clubs and this year we skipped out on Marquee. Still like Marquee the best though. There just seems to be so much more to do there.

What's in stored next? I'm not really sure. Don't really have anything planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment